CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26.4.11

find a way, let you have your way with me.


i don't want to feel this empty anymore.

each time i wake up in the morning, i can't breath.

i don't even know that i'm still living.

where are you? My dear.

you're not here when i need you.

neither do i.

i try so hard to keep our love alive.

i try so hard to find a way to let you have your way with me.

so do you.

yes, i know.

but, that is just not where i should belong.

some day i will leave.

some day i will back to where i belong.

i just don't belong here,

i hope you understand.

so stop trying to change my mind.

please.

we ain't have much time to spend with each other.

so please stop argue anymore.

so please talk to me.

so please let me feel that you're caring me.

so please let me know that you still love me.

so please stop saying sorry.

when each time i down,

you did what you always did is

do nothing.

just like before you did.

except leave me alone.

i just cant figure it out why we turn in to this way...

i getting tired... and tired...

please,

don't let us being this way anymore.

some day i'll gonna leave,

and some day might even sing this song, to you.

i was crying alone every night.

how could i sleep?

how could i?

"you know i'm gonna find a way, to let you have your way with me

you know i'm gonna find a time, to catch your hand and make you,

stay. "

告诉我,
感情是不是就如烧烟,越烧越浅?
告诉我,
当一段感情从我爱你,到最后变成对不起,
是不是就表示,快不行了?

No comments: